DIY and Self Serve Market Research
Online research has become the survey method of choice for many professional market researchers, and there has been a staggering increase in the number of survey tools available to support this.
Reliable online surveys are no longer the preserve of corporations and market research consultants - with the help of this book, anyone can conduct reliable, effective online surveys.
Neil Cary shares his comprehensive insights into every stage of the process of conducting online surveys and analysing the results.
With practical tips based on the expertise and practice of professional online researchers, you will develop a clear understanding of how to create successful online surveys.
- Planning and designing questionnaires
- Sample sizes and audiences
- Survey scripting
- Using online consumer panels
- Reporting and analysing data
- Get interactive support from videos and learning exercises
- Follow step by step guides for creating online questionnaires
- Understand key concepts used by market researchers
- Access comprehensive resources and example questionnaires
- Practice scripting your surveys for free with Surveygoo.com